Basic Challenge Course Practitioner Training (5-Day)
Welcome to the Basic Challenge Course Facilitator Training! This workshop is designed for new practitioners who like to pursuit the necessary skill sets to lead a group through a regular Challenge Course Program. It provides you with the following competencies that are according to the ACCT's Level I Practitioner Certification Standard:
1. Core Competencies
- 3 Staff competencies
- Components in ACCT Standard
- Application of field RAM through P.E.E.P. and 4T.
- Reading and application of SOP and ISM.
- Other relevant documentation in Challenge Course environment.
2. Technical Competencies
3. Facilitation Competencies